padi advanced open water, wreck diving, roatan, deep diving, navigation, underwater photography, peak performance buoyancy, west end, fun, safe, best instructors, most experience
Because it sounds cooler to be “Advanced”
• Interested in a wreck dive at El Aguila or The Odyssey?
• Want to go on a deep dive into Spooky Channel or Hole in the Wall?
• Does your buoyancy need fine tuning? Get Peak Performance Buoyancy
• Heard about our unique “string of pearls”? Discover it on a Night Dive.
• Tired of being completely lost underwater? Learn Underwater Navigation!
• Trumpetfish, drumfish, parrotfish, puddingwife, slippery dick…which is which? Try Fish ID!
Take the next step with this 5-dive course; completed in only 2-3 days. Deep dive and Navigation plus 3 more dives of your choice!
Choose from: AWARE Fish Identification, Boat Dive, Digital Underwater Photography, Drift Dive, Night Dive, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Search & Recovery Dive, Underwater Naturalist & Wreck Dive.
Peak Performance Buoyancy is strongly recommended – we are protectors of the reef, remember, and you’ll have more fun and longer dives too.
The course is entirely flexible and the dives can be scheduled at your leisure. You can, if you want, do the Adventure Dives one-at-a-time and complete your course elsewhere in the world, or just for fun.
These dives can also count as the first dive of the corresponding specialty.
*10-11 year olds can complete the Junior Adventure Diver course, which is any three of the dives above. These students are still limited to 12m/40ft, so cannot complete the deep dive. 12-14 year olds can achieve the Junior Advanced Open Water Diver certification, certifying them to dive to 21m/70ft with a PADI Professional or a parent/guardian.
What you need:
Fulfill the medical requirements
PADI Open Water Diver (or Junior) or equivalent from another training organization (Contact us for details)
Minimum age: 10*